Monday, August 29, 2011

Hitting it hard!

Get your mind out of the gutter. I have been working out like nobodies business. Haters beware, because I will be one S3XAY beast lol. The pic to the left is something I will NEVER go back to. With the newly constructed facility on my jobs campus, this working out thing has been easy to fit in my schedule.

Whew, tired is the word. I have been sore all week, but a good sore. A "worked out and now I am feeling the pain" sore. I ran 2.4 miles during lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, I played 2 hours of basketball and all of us set up a recurring Wednesday game at 430pm. For me this is perfect as my wife works 1230-9pm on Wednesdays, meaning I have free time after work lol.

Top all that off with the fact I continued to ride my bike as well! I rode Tuesday and Thursday after work. I even threw in a Saturday ride, just for Poops and Giggles!

Overall, I last week I jogged 7.2 miles, MTB'd 30+ miles and played right at 2 hours of basketball.

This week, I am trying to log at least 7 miles of running, 2 hours of basketball and probably 40 miles of trails. I am going to Santos MTB p ark with the Sorba Jax folks!

Stay thirsty my friends! lol.

3 comments:

  1. You're killing it son! I remember sitting behind you in EM&B training back in 2003 and watching you come in every morning unloading a lunch box that was full of mountain dew and skittles and I'd think "how can he possibly eat that much sugar?" but look at you now dude. You're on your way to become a machine. I'm proud of you dude. Lots of people talk about losing weight and getting heatlhy but few people actually do it. You're one of the few. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, bout to get my lunch run on nowish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And holy crp, I remember the Skittles DEW days lol!

    ReplyDelete